HomeSend me good stuff
Contact me on

Is a Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Art Director/Jquery Fan based on El Vendrell, a little town near Barcelona. Searching for job or clients. Do you have a project in your mind? Call me.

04 noviembre 2011

John Poincarré

Descubrí a este DJ residente en Francia hace unos días escuchando música por la red. Hoy me gustaría compartir estas dos canciones. Su música es muy bailable con un marcado estilo francés. Os dejo dos canciones.

The other day I was listening to some mixtapes and I found a hit from John Poincarré. This DJ living in France is doing good stuff. I really like those two.

Calembour - My Darling! (John Poincarré Remix)
John Poincarré - Get Up, Yeah!

soundcloud.com/jpoincarre

Calembour - My Darling! (John Poincarré Remix) by John Poincarré

Get Up, Yeah! by John Poincarré

3 comentarios:

Pau dijo...

Grandísimo! No lo había visto este, tengo que estar más atento...!!!!

Pau dijo...

No paro de escuchar el 2o tema... M'encanta! OMG

Radioelectric dijo...

yo solo publico "perles"!!! hoy pondre unos hits finissimos que me han pasado.

Publicar un comentario