HomeSend me good stuff
Contact me on

Is a Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Art Director/Jquery Fan based on El Vendrell, a little town near Barcelona. Searching for job or clients. Do you have a project in your mind? Call me.

13 octubre 2011

The Jesterz

Llevo toda la tarde escuchando a The Jesterz. Que descubrimiento! Una mezcla entre musica de los ochenta, disco-house, y french-house. Todas sus canciones son hits, muy bailables, y que van directamente a my Ipod(que se ha estropeado). Altamente recomendable.

I take all afternoon listening to The Jesterz's. What a find! A mix of music from the eighties, disco-house, and French House. All his songs are hits, very danceable, and go directly to my iPod (which has been damaged). Highly recommended.

The Jesterz - Can't steal my love
The Jesterz - S.A.Y. pt1
The Jesterz - Campomarino

soundcloud.com/jesterz-1

Can't steal my love by The Jesterz

S.A.Y. pt1 by The Jesterz

Campomarino by The Jesterz

4 comentarios:

Pau dijo...

Veig que estàs més per aquest blog. Et parlaré per aquí doncs! Ara escoltaré aquest temàs!

Pau dijo...

Acabo de hacerme MUY FAN de "Can't steal my love" gran descobriment! :-D

MonsterBen dijo...

thanks for this post! very nice blog :D

Radioelectric dijo...

Thanks Fabbiè!!! Thanks Sheba... vull dir Pau!!!

Publicar un comentario