HomeSend me good stuff
Contact me on

Is a Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Art Director/Jquery Fan based on El Vendrell, a little town near Barcelona. Searching for job or clients. Do you have a project in your mind? Call me.

03 junio 2011

The Disko Starz

Estaba hoy por Internet y me he puesto a escuchar musica de fondo hasta que ha sonado un hit tremendo. Ese hit se llama "I want you" de The Disco Starz. Como hacia tiempo que no escuchaba nada de estos chicos me puse en su souncloud y he descubierto nuevas perlas. Aqui las teneis, puro Disco House. Por cierto os dejo un mixtape nada despreciable.

Today I present the The Disko Starz. Their music is a mixture of Disco House with some eighties ingredients. In my opinion is closer to the style of Phantom's Revenge. Enjoy your music.

The Disko Starz vs Silver Disco - I Want You
The Disko Starz - Special Love
The Disko Starz Presents. - French Stylin
The Disko Starz - Compà Mixx

The Disko Starz vs Silver Disco - I Want You ( Dawood Helmandi & Josh Hubi ) by The Disko Starz

The Disko Starz - Special Love by The Disko Starz

The Disko Starz Presents. - French Stylin by The Disko Starz

The Disko Starz - Compà Mixx by The Disko Starz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario