HomeSend me good stuff
Contact me on

Is a Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Art Director/Jquery Fan based on El Vendrell, a little town near Barcelona. Searching for job or clients. Do you have a project in your mind? Call me.

10 junio 2011

Cream Dream

Hoy toca un poco de Cream Dream. Este jovencisimo norteamericano es una clara promesa del panorama. Sus hits prometen mucho. Para mi la mejor "Feelin Good", donde haya una buena canción Disco que se aparte lo demas. Altamente Recomendable.

Today I'll introduce you to Dream Cream. This young American producer is a clear promise. For me the best is "Feelin Good. Highly Recommended.

Lovin'
Feelin Good
Welcome to the Disco
Let's Boogie!

soundcloud.com/cream-dream

Lovin' by Cream Dream

Feelin Good by Cream Dream

Welcome to the Disco by Cream Dream

Let's Boogie! by Cream Dream

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario