HomeSend me good stuff
Contact me on

Is a Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Art Director/Jquery Fan based on El Vendrell, a little town near Barcelona. Searching for job or clients. Do you have a project in your mind? Call me.

17 octubre 2011

PFF

Siempre se agradece un buen mixtape. Hay quien sabe hacer buenas canciones y hay quien sabe mezclarlas. PFF es de este segundo grupo. Estos chicos de Barcelona tienen un Soundcloud lleno de mixtapes realmente buenos. Perlas!!! Ademas tienen gusto por la música. Altamente recomedable!!! Os dejo el mixtape de octubre.

If you are searching for good mixtapes PFF is your election. Keep a listen to they soundcloud. Highly recommended!!

PFF - ''tassstes goood in octobbber'' mixxxtape

soundcloud.com/pff

PFF - ''tassstes goood in octobbber'' mixxxtape (13.10.11) by PFF

2 comentarios:

Pau dijo...

I really like, I feel the summer listening this music, ohh yesa!!! Nice discovery!

Pau dijo...

PFF me suena mucho a The Phantom's Revenge, eh

Publicar un comentario