HomeSend me good stuff
Contact me on

Is a Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Art Director/Jquery Fan based on El Vendrell, a little town near Barcelona. Searching for job or clients. Do you have a project in your mind? Call me.

30 octubre 2011

niceone

Seguimos con "niceone". Estos australianos me están gustando. Su ultimo remix de la canción de Louis Laroche "Los Angeles" es brutal. También tienen uno de una canción mítica de los '90, "Don't call me baby" de los Madison Avenue. Sencillamente recomendable.

We follow with "niceone." These Australians are doing good stuff. His latest remix of the song by Louis Laroche "Los Angeles" sounds good. They also have one of a mythical song of the '90s, "Do not call me baby" of Madison Avenue. Simply recommended.

Louis La Roche - Los Angeles (niceone Crush On You ReRub)
Madison Avenue - Don't Call Me Baby (niceONE Remix)

soundcloud.com/niceone

Louis La Roche- Los Angeles (niceONE Crush On You ReRub) W/ Download by niceone ♥

Madison Avenue - Don't Call Me Baby (niceONE Remix) (With Download) by niceone ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario