HomeSend me good stuff
Contact me on

Is a Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Art Director/Jquery Fan based on El Vendrell, a little town near Barcelona. Searching for job or clients. Do you have a project in your mind? Call me.

13 octubre 2011

Kelly Pavan

Hoy os voy a presentar a Kelly Pavan. Este joven productor frances hace una musica que mezcla hip hop con musica atmosferica. Personalmente, me gusta. me gustaria verle hacer otros tipos de musica mas bailable. Os dejo las canciones que me han gustado.

Today I'll introduce you to Kelly Pavan. This young French producer makes a music that mixes hip hop with atmospheric music. Personally, I like it. I would like to see him do other types of music more danceable. I leave the songs I liked.

Kelly Pavan - Pulling Toward Fun & Hugs
Kelly Pavan - Jamba Juice Carnaval

soundcloud.com/ll-p-a-v-an

Pulling Toward Fun & Hugs by Kelly Pavan

Blue Grass Bandit - "Jamba Juice Carnaval" by Kelly Pavan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario